Saturday, April 28, 2012

Since I Last Blogged...

I did not take too many pictures this week...it was just sort of a normal week for us.  I did sub at the girls' school a couple of days.  2nd grade one day and pre-K another day.  Subbing in pre-K makes you do silly things...
 I am enjoying these flowers that Macy brought home from my in-laws one day while she and J were over there taking care of Prince...

 Lucy had a birthday party to go to today.  We brought home some balloons from the party, one of which she and Macy have turned into a friend. 
Introducting Mr. Nerdy Freddy Willcutt...
 It was a really nice evening, so after the party, we spent most of the rest of the day outside. 
Yes, we had to include Mr. Nerdy Freddy in our evening activities.

I've got a terrible cold...I have a sore throat and am back to coughing again.  Yuck!  Hoping to feel better quickly...we've got a revival at our church this week...so it is going to be sort of a busy week for us.
Hope ya'll had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kitty said...

I teach pre-k and we totally use glasses just like that in our class too! Love it :)